But first, a word from our sponsor: If you are looking for the same one-dimensional, boring, "every guy out there", you may now proceed to the next profile. You will not find it here. If you are more than 25 miles from SF, I will not respond to your emails/winks/likes/etc (unless you are really hot and come to the city often). Nothing against the "burbs". But, it's just not my thing.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming: I lead a very busy and full life. Therefore, my time is very limited, and I do not have the time to date. However, that being said, meeting cool, fun, like-minded women for good times is always of interest. I don't waste time emailing or texting back and forth like a high-schooler. I prefer a few introductory emails/texts, then meeting in person over coffee or a drink to determine chemistry.
What is my "type" of woman you ask? A woman who is truly open-minded, and can easily border hop, or transition from the ballgame to the symphony in the same day. Personally, I really love to get out and travel and experience new things, new foods, new places, and new people. In my world, life is a constant voyage of adventure and fun times. And, although I eat healthy on a daily basis, I also take advantage of my food and wine knowledge and indulge from time to time.
A little bit about me:
- Passionate, even tempered
- Free-spirited, open-minded, adventurous
- Unpredictable, exciting, never boring
- Charismatic, charming, playful, sometimes naughty
- Street smart, intellectual, polished, great conversationalist; not stuffy, stuck up, or judgmental
- Alpha male; don't take "----" from anyone
- Athletic, strong; but also have an emotional quotient
- Exercises regularly, stays in shape; but sometimes staying in bed isn't always a bad thing
- Mature; but have tons of energy and enthusiasm
- Love to laugh; but knows when to get serious
- Not religious; but definitely spiritual (my temple is people, love, music, and nature)
- No drama; have my s--- together and use it well
As for the rest, you will just have to get to know me in person.
If you also fit these characteristics, are multidimensional, extroverted, cool, love excitement and fun in your life, and think you can keep up with me; then say hello. I don't bite (unless I am asked to, of course).