Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 1:38am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Italian (Poorly)
DerekHartley Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
Bongeh86 Birmingham, United Kingdom less compassionate
sjp1985 Birmingham, United Kingdom less adventurous
KGBolger Birmingham, United Kingdom more spiritual
explodingknee Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
radisson83 Birmingham, United Kingdom more modern
Ladyzlove Birmingham, United Kingdom more spiritual
25phil Walsall Wood, United Kingdom more adventurous
Food fairies do exist.
However a friend who I knew at college said to me after not seeing her for 3 years:
"What happened to you? You look normal now."
I'd only lost about 2 stone.
Jeff Abbott - Superb crime/thriller author writes absolute pageturners a must read and if you haven't read any start with Panic - his best.
Douglas Adams - If you don't know who he is then we won't get on ( i joke) however I love his humour and style of writing, you must read his trilogy of four ;)
Rob Grant - Yes he did do Red Dwarf, but read some of his books the three i strongly recommend are IQ, Fat and Colony, very funny topical and satirical look at modern society.
there are so many others that I enjoy mainly in the the fantasy, crime and thriller genres, also read a lot of climbing and mountaineering books.
With a film collection well in excess of 300 and having seen probably 1000's of films it's hard to pull out my favourite but i'll suggest a few high on my list
American Beauty - Kevin Spacey at his best, a very real and interesting look at modern family life and why change can be good.
Pulp Fiction - Arguably Tarantino's best and a must see for anyone movie lover or not!
Pi - A relatively unknown film from the late 90's which was done on a shoestring budget $60,000. Powerful and great acting show that you don't need massive budgets to make great films.
The Shawshank Redemption - A classic by anyone's money, so if you've not seen it then watch it!
I love the theatre and could write an essay on this :p but I won't love Wicked, Lion King, Les Mis, Cat on a hot tin roof, stand up comedy, war horse and so many others.
I have a very eclectic taste in music, my friends say I love anything that has a guitar in. My 3 top played songs are with or without you - U2, Sultans of Swing - Dire Straights, You're all I have - Snow Patrol.
Food is simple I love all types of cuisine with an extra special love for Japanese, Indian and Italian. The way to a man's heart is through his belly..... remember that.
2. Natural Beauty - especially in the form of mountains and sea cliffs, they just make me want to climb them.
3. Smiles - As cheesy as it sounds I love to smile and I like to make others smile, we only get one go at life so lets make it a good one.
4. Travel - This sort of fits in with natural beauty and climbing I love experiencing other cultures and seeing the most beautiful parts of the world.
5. Friends - It would be a bit boring not being able to share life's adventures with so friends old and new makes it onto the list.
6. - Coffee, plain and simple just Love it.
"what have you been doing?"
To which I responded
"Nothing" as you do at that age,my teacher then said:
"Are you sure because it looks like you've been kissing the decorations, you might want to go to the toilet"
Indeed I had been kissing the bright red crape paper decorations and had died all of my mouth and most of my face red.
I returned to jeers about getting off with danglers (the decorations in question)
I'm a very oral person and that obviously started from an early age.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating