Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 12:00am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly vegetarian
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Vietnamese (Fluently)
Other favorite books from other genres include The Historian (historical fiction about Dracula, seems to be incredibly well-researched), Dead Jobs by Christopher Moore, and Catfish and Mandela (one of my all-time favorites; it's a memoir written by a Vietnamese-American and his journey of a search for identity, both self and cultural, that really resonated with me).
Movies: Some favorites include Once, Serenity, the Edgar Wright trilogy (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End), Scott Pilgrim, Crazy Stupid Love, Wall-E, Spirited Away. Also, I will watch any movie with the Rock in it anytime that it's on TV.
Shows: Firefly, The League, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Wire, BBC's Sherlock Holmes, The West Wing, Justified, Modern Family, Supernatural, Veronica Mars, Arrested Development, Community. I feel like I'd be a fan of Doctor Who, but have yet to invest the time in watching it.
Music: I enjoy bobbing my head along arrhythmically to Top 40 stuff on the radio. Most of those songs are just so damn catchy. Favorite bands/singers include Florence and the Machine, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, The Civil Wars, Of Monsters and Men, The Decemberists, The Shins, and Deathcab for Cutie/The Postal Service.
Food: I'm a sucker for dessert items involving chocolate or anything sugary.
2) Snacks. Nutella with bananas? Aw yissssssssssss.
3) My car. Gets me to school, and it's fun to drive around aimlessly. Gas prices being what they are, this is a luxury that I find I'm not able to indulge as frequently as I'd like to.
4) Something to read, either in physical or ebook form. I love my Kindle.
5) Some sort of pet. Pets are awesome, particularly dogs. I had two mutts growing up, the last of which passed away a few months ago. I don't currently have the time to properly take care of a new dog, but am finding solace in my new pet rock, Jgranite (the gr is silent), and dogsitting for my sister's pup when needed.
6) I'm going to go ahead and lump computers/Internet/technology. I could technically do without it, but it is a pretty integral part of my life, both for school and personal enjoyment.
Interpretation and troubleshooting of science experiments, and just science in general.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Disclaimer: Success/intact lock not guaranteed.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.