Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a hedge fund accountant at Morgan Stanley and a CPA.
Also an amateur economist.
I like the life that I have and I generally don't have many worries
I was born in Hong Kong and raised in Brooklyn. I currently live in
I have interests that are decidedly American (movies, baseball) as
well as interests that are decidedly Asian (music, movies).
I am looking for a committed relationship that one day will lead to
marriage and a family. Hopefully you are looking for the
Some random facts about me:
- I have two college degrees.
- I graduated ranked 6th out of a class of over 600 @ Baruch
- I was one course from completing an art history minor @ SUNY
- I am a natural lefty but was trained to be a righty.
- I was 5th grade spelling bee champion of my school.
- I taught myself to read Chinese when I was in college.
- I passed all four parts of the CPA exam in one try.
- I look much younger than my chronological age.
- Former comic book nerd so I love all of the Marvel movies.
- I like to go out on weekends but I am more of a homebody.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Work hard during the week and then try to find time for fun and
friends over the weekend.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
thinking, and figuring out how things work.
Spend enough time with me, and I'm bound to surprise you somehow.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm a very quiet person. Probably because I am thinking.
But spend some time with me and I'll open up to you.
Also, people say that I look like I am 22 when I am in fact over
30. I hope that means I still look like I'm 30 when I turn 50,
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies that I saw recently that I liked:
X-Men Days of Future Past
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
This is the End
Some other Movies that I really liked (in no particular
The Bourne Identity
Hot Tub Time Machine
Lord of the Rings Trilogy (extended eds. in blu-ray are
A Beautiful Mind
No Country For Old Men
Star Trek (the recent one)
Black Hawk Down
Favorite movie of all time: The Godfather
Also into: Documentaries
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Two and a Half Men
Game of Thrones
Attack on Titan
Locked Up Abroad
Favorite Music: Hong Kong & Taiwan Pop (ie. Eason Chan, Kary
Random 90's pop and rock
If you like Sarah McLachlan, especially "Angel", I want to talk to
I've found that blasting Green Day in my ear is good for staying
focused at work.
Types of foods that I will eat: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Tex Mex, Pizza,
Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Korean.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My phone
2. My friends and family
4. Coffee (for when I'm lacking the above)
6. Gummi bears, swedish fish, Stouffers Mac and Cheese
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
what to do with my free time. Too many options, not enough free
How things work, how to be more productive, and maybe make my
company more money.
Who I can drag to see a baseball game.
Who I can drag to see this or that movie.
The varying themes between Infernal Affairs and The Departed
despite the fact that it is mostly the same story.... And why
Infernal Affairs is still the better picture.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
having dinner with my friends.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I get very invested in relationships. Which is why I purposely
avoided them for a time.
I'm also borderline workaholic.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you have similar interests to what I mentioned above
- you are attracted to intellectuals
- you appreciate someone with a strong work ethic
- you are kind-hearted and open-minded
- you like receiving and expressing affection
- you are looking for a companion to explore the city with
- big plus if you like video games, watching baseball, and good
movies of all kinds
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.