Also an amateur economist.
I like the life that I have and I generally don't have many worries or problems.
I was born in Hong Kong and raised in Brooklyn. I currently live in Manhattan.
I have interests that are decidedly American (movies, baseball) as well as interests that are decidedly Asian (music, movies).
I am looking for a committed relationship that one day will lead to marriage and a family. Hopefully you are looking for the same!
Some random facts about me:
- I have two college degrees.
- I graduated ranked 6th out of a class of over 600 @ Baruch College.
- I was one course from completing an art history minor @ SUNY Stony Brook.
- I am a natural lefty but was trained to be a righty.
- I was 5th grade spelling bee champion of my school.
- I taught myself to read Chinese when I was in college.
- I passed all four parts of the CPA exam in one try.
- I look much younger than my chronological age.
- Former comic book nerd so I love all of the Marvel movies.
- I like to go out on weekends but I am more of a homebody.