...a Seattleite from Seattle! And because stereotypes exist for a reason, I enjoy:
• Hiking, kayaking, and snowshoeing.
• Buying music from local record stores and going to live shows.
• Holing up in coffee shops with a book.
• Good food. And finding new places that serve good food.
• Exploring places off the beaten path.
• Summertime swimming in Lake Washington and longboarding at Alki...basically reliving the glory days of going of school in SoCal (minus the smog).
• Convincing myself that the people-watching is worth the Hill rent premium.
• Showing people around the city and pointing out random trivia, history, and urban ephemera that most people don't care to notice and/or know about.
I am looking for a partner in crime to partake in the above who doesn't mind the food snob and slight OCD in me (rating all 4,000+ of your songs in iTunes is only slightly OCD, right?). And if we click, graduating to making good use of my Netflix subscription and quality snuggling time!