...a Seattleite from Seattle! And because stereotypes exist for a reason, I enjoy:
- Hiking, kayaking, and snowshoeing.
- Buying music from local record stores and going to live shows.
- Holing up in coffee shops with a book.
Some not-so-stereotypically-Seattle things I also enjoy:
- Good food. And finding new places that serve good food.
- Exploring places that are off the beaten path.
- Summertime swimming in Lake Washington and longboarding at Alki...basically reliving the glory days of going of school in SoCal (minus the smog).
- Convincing myself that the people-watching is worth the rent premium on the Hill.
- Showing people around the city and pointing out random trivia, history, and urban ephemera that most people don't care to notice and/or know about.
I am looking for a partner in crime to partake in the above who doesn't mind the food snob and slight OCD in me (rating all 4,000+ of your songs in iTunes is only slightly OCD, right?). And if we click, graduating to making good use of my Netflix subscription and quality snuggling time!