Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 12:00am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from college/university
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Likes dogs
For college I studied theoretical math and loved it. Basically, I'm not "kind of a" nerd, like a lot of people seem to say on this site -- I'm the regular, full version. But like, also with social skills, srsly.
Now I work at what is essentially the in-house psychology research wing of a hedge fund in CT. This is a detour from my real job (at the same company) which is to understand and predict the global economy -- but for the last six months or so I've been trying to understand and predict people. It's fascinating, and I love the folks I work with -- a pretty great set-up.
I live on the LES with two great roommates. Fun fact: one of them is gay, BUT, if you ask a stranger which of the three of us is gay, they never choose him, and split pretty evenly between my other (straight) roommate and me. I'm never sure what to make of that.
Favorite poem is The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock. I read more poetry than novels, kinda due to a short attention span.
Favorite song for the moment is All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem.
Favorite food on the LES:
* guaco tacos at brooklyn taco co in essex market
* pad thai at pok pok phat thai
* veggie meatballs w/ classic tomato sauce and mozzarella at the meatball shop
* french toast at fatta cuckoo
* four dumplings / $1.50 at prosperity dumplings
- Internet access, and all the concomitant distractions
- Somewhere pretty to walk around and think
- Smart people to talk with
- The occasional option to sleep for as long as I want
- Something on my mind that I don't yet understand
- Fruit (I really like eating fruit...)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you're like what i imagine regina spektor to be like
- you're regina spektor