Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Used up
- Mostly other
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Capricorn but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of space camp
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- More than $1,000,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English, C++ (Fluently), Other (Poorly), LISP (Okay)
ThatRaleighGuy Raleigh, North Carolina cleaner
Giacomello Cary, North Carolina more adventurous
XYandmore Raleigh, North Carolina more adventurous
Derrick___ Raleigh, North Carolina cleaner
Terkutio Raleigh, North Carolina more literary
jbr1020 Raleigh, North Carolina less compassionate
Cooljoe20 Raleigh, North Carolina kinkier
MUSIC! Elliphant, CHVRCHES, Krewella, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Tegan & Sara, Animals As Leaders, Diplo, A$AP Rocky, Ryan Adams, The Naked and Famous, The Tallest Man On Earth, and lots and lots of Flosstradamus. I mainly stick to electronic music, good hip hop, and progressive metal. Also, I've probably listened to your favorite indy band at least once. I'm going to over ten shows in the next two months. Ask me about them! I'm also guilty for listening to old country when no one is around.
TV! Homeland, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, Community, House of Lies, Dexter, Happy Endings, New Girl, The Jetsons, Eastbound & Down, Game of Thrones, Girls, The Mindy Project, Weeds, Louie, and Workaholics! NFL Redzone counts as TV, right??
MOVIES! I honestly haven't had time lately to watch many movies, but when I do, I like to go to the midnight releases, Imax if possible: The Avengers (Joss Whedon can do no wrong), Skyfall, Prometheus, The Hobbit, and The Dark Knight Rises. I just saw Les Mis. It got me right in the feelings, man. Aladdin, Spirited Away, and Robin Hood are my favorite animated movies.
FOOD! On any given week, there is probably a growler from a local microbrewery in my refrigerator. I try my damnedest to support small businesses, so I try only to buy beers from breweries in the area. -- I'm a scotch and bourbon fan. -- I'll try any food at least once. -- BBQ is better with vinegar.
• spring afternoons in NC.
• the shoulders of all the smart people i've never met
• that feeling you get when you're proud of what you've built.
• that post live show euphoria after you've danced your ass off.
• my older brother. i don't get to see him or my nieces often, but he's still my best friend.
Sorry mom and dad. There were only six spots.
On a typical Monday night I am getting my card swiped at Flying Saucer's Pint night. I'm trying to get a 200 brew plate. Interested in being my drinking partner? :-D
A few Fridays ago, I went to a concert, walked to Fox, then cabbed back to my friend's place with a group of friends where we played mario cart and painted shit until 6am.
I have absolutely zero motivation to go back to school. Sorry, ladies. I know it's common for people to say they want to eventually go back to school for their Ph.D, but that's not me. I love my career, and I love learning. I don't need grad school to make my life better.
I'm a sucker for girls who like to smile a lot. And sundresses.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners
• it's hard to contain your excitement for the new Daft Punk album
• you don't mind if I sing "Call Me Maybe" non-ironically
• you've sung "Die Young" at the top of your lungs before
• you won't judge me if I sing along to R. Kelly's "Ignition Remix"
• you know what's up when the bassline of "Pony" comes on
• you get a lil' crazy on the dance floor when your song comes on
• you shout "shut up and take my money!" to food trucks with creative names.
• you're into midnight Cook-Out runs
• you like indie rock, but you don't care for Pitchfork
• you like electronic music
• you can name at least three local microbreweries
• you're a Tar Heel for life (go heels. go america.)
• you can relate to this guy
• your heart absolutely melts after seeing this kid
if you made it this far and don't feel the need to message me, then this.