1. Extrovert. I have rarely had a bad date because I am able to carry a conversation, and bring out the fun in even the most introverted.
2. Animal lover. I have a dog and two cats, but I would have horses and tigers and a Peregrine Falcon and and a griffon if I had the space, the money, and if all of them actually existed.
3. Former boy scout. I love backpacking, camping, hiking fishing, shooting, and being in nature. Always be prepared.
4. Student. I have my nose in a book more often than I would prefer, but it will pay off soon. Consider me an investment.
5. Foodie. I love trying new places, new types of food, and cooking new recipes. This is even better when you have someone to compare notes with.
6. Intellectual. We WILL talk about more than the weather. This includes, but is not limited to, values, hopes and dreams, religion, politics, law, economics, and kittens.
7. Leo. Look it up, that be me, the good (loyal, confident, generous), and the bad (stubborn, vain, bombastic).
8. HOPELESS romantic. Like seriously, if I fall, I fall hard.
9. 93% nerd, hence the screen name. I love fantasy novels, Star Wars, and playing around on my computer. The other 7% is mostly sawdust and twine.
10. Genuine. I speak from the heart, I don't play games, and I care about my integrity.
I have a lot of good friends, which makes me feel both lucky and thankful. My family is the most important thing I have going right now. Friends come right after that, and I'm always open to making more. I moved to Tempe to attend law school, and am still pretty new. I lived in Phoenix years ago, but it would be cool to have someone show me around again.
What I'm looking for in a partner, is really just that,a partner. I want someone I can share my thoughts and aspirations with, and who will in turn share with me. I love being in a relationship where we are comfortable enjoying evenings at home during the week, but with romantic nights out on the weekend. I love doing that sappy stuff. I don't mind being "dragged" out to run errands or whatever silly things couples do on weekends. I love being a source of emotional strength and support, and love having the same. I want trust and real intimacy. I get that this is shooting the moon, but I deserve a girl who deserves a prince. I have a bright future and want someone to share it with, but I also want someone who is invested in the journey with me. I want a "for better or worse" kind of girl. Ok, I'm going to stop now before I give out my social security number...