Things that have happened to me in the last year because people invited me random places and I did not say no:
1. shot in the right temple with an AK-47. I'm fine but pulling a 7mm piece of copper out of one's head is something I never want to experience again... but as I said at the time it's all fun and games until someone loses and eye... and I didn't so it's still fun and games!"
2. was shot at in Giza and had to bribe my way out of the Sinai peninsula
3. went to the Jambo beach party in Zanzibar where several people bought me shots.
4. had a bunch of vaccination shots
5. did a couple of photo shoots.
For the record I did not do anything to provoke the gun shots... and a lot to provoke the whiskey shots ;-)