Heard a comment about girls in SF: we are 49ers. We think we are 9,
but actually we are 4.......
Well, I hope you think I'm a 4 based on my profile, but then find
out I'm a 9. Haha!
What I’m doing with my life
It's a good question......I realized I can not choose which country
I was born at, what family I was raised in and how I look like, but
I can choose to make my own life more interesting and enjoyable
-Doing the work I like,
-Surrounding myself with the people I cherish,
-Learning the knowledge I crave,
-Exploring part of the world I haven't been to...
I’m really good at
forgetting bad moments and finding funs - even tiny
The first things people usually notice about me
Guess smile.... recently I got a lot "you have freckles"!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
There are always better things coming up, but let's say at this
Movies: "Senna", "Drive", "Mon Meilleur Ami"
Shows: "South Park", "Breaking Bad", "Victoria's Secret Fashion
Show"- does it count?
Music: "We are the Champions" "We are young", "Say hey",
Food: a foodie in general
The six things I could never do without
Health (determines everything),
Family & Friends,
Learning & Exploring,
Fun & Laugh
I spend a lot of time thinking about
-my little dreams and how to make them come true: some of them can
take a few years to achieve, some are easier, e.g. try a new
restaurant, learn sth fun,...
- how to make life more interesting and more meaningful
- trying to understand and connect with myself
- how to keep important people in my life happy during my
interaction with them
On a typical Friday night I am
not typical......would like to be creative to challenge myself :)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
well......I'm not a narcissist, but I'm very nice to myself...
You should message me if
- you think you can carry a good conversation
- you appreciate "the flat world" and hold "global citizenship" in
- you love traveling, outdoors and exploring the world
- you realize good life would be nice to share (not the one who
only loves the guy in the mirror)
- you think I made a "type I" error (judge too quickly) and would
like to give me another chance :)