Professionally, I work as a QA Engineer at a company that makes mobile software and enjoy what I do. I'm not looking for someone to support me nor am I looking for someone that wants me to support her. I also do not live my life around my work. Once I'm home, barring an emergency, work stays at work. I think it's important to have a good work-life balance.
My ideal match would also enjoy board/card/video games (or at least give them a chance). They'd teach me about things they're passionate about. They'd be someone caring and loving, but with a twinkle of mischief in their eyes. They'd be happy going out or staying in with a movie. They'd have a good sense of humor, yet be ready to shoot me "the look" when one of my attempts at a joke fails (they can't all be winners!). Overall, someone that's looking to start at a friendship and just see where things lead.
Additionally, I've been working on improving myself. I've been trying to eat better and been working to expand my social circle and break out of my little Introvert self a bit (thus one of the reasons I'm here!). Baby steps, but think both things will pay off ultimately.
I've also been getting into tattoos. I've got 3 in the past 3 years and want another.
I also am a good listener and (I'd like to think) give good advice. That said, I probably should take my own more often.
I'm good a making people smile and laugh, even if it means making a bit of a fool out of myself.
Other guesses would be my glasses, my cane (yes, I use one getting around for now), or my facial hair.
Movies: The Sting, The Star Wars Trilogy, The Avengers, Howl's Moving Castle, V for Vendetta, Fifth Element, and so many more.
Shows: Burn Notice, ATHF, Mythbusters, Psych, Chopped, Restaurant Impossible, South Park
Music: Everything from dubstep to metal to jazz and blues, except country (Cash Excluded)
Food: Italian, Pizza, a good burger, Filet Mignon, Ice Cream
I'm honestly a pretty open book, though, so there's only a handful of things I keep really private. Want to know what they are? Get to know me and maybe I'll share.
- You are ACTUALLY LOOKING TO DATE/BE FRIENDS. For some reason, people join these sites not wanting either and I don't get it.
- You like gaming (NOT GAMES). I'm talking Video, Board, Card, etc. If you like head games, don't bother.
- You are looking for a nice, honest guy.
You should NOT message me if:
- You're not actually interested in talking to me. I WILL write back to you.
- You're going to write me single word responses or a sentence fragment as the entire response.
- You don't dig big guys. I am. I'm working on it, but I'm not going to drop to 180 overnight, so if you're looking for a cut guy, look elsewhere.