I'm a very genuine, down to earth, and kind girl but don't mistake kindness for weakness. ;-) I'm in my last year of law school and plan to continue art when I graduate. My favorite thing to do is explore different parks and enjoy nature/ i love anything by the water. My next favorite is going on day trips to visit cute towns/ historic sites and trying out new restaurants. I'm not your typical Long Island girl who goes to clubs/drinks every weekend... so if you're looking for that, I'm not your girl! Success is more important to me but it would definitely be nice to have someone who enjoys doing similar things, shares a common goal to help others/ make a difference in the world/ and to reach individual potential, and most importantly, likes to laugh A LOT. It would also be veryyyy cool if you enjoy and appreciate art/photography. :-)
I can't believe I have to write this... but according to the messages I've received so far... its called for:
DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF:
- you are a married man!!!! (blatantly looking for revenge on his wife) - ewww!
- if you are not married but have children in several states! (and mothers that you still "love dearly") wtf ?
- have a weird disgusting fetish (not even explaining this one)
- are half my height and obviously haven't looked at my profile! (and no you cannot stand on a banjo when we are out on a date! ...but that was at least creative!)
- if you don't have a photo, if you only have blurry or very distant photos, or photos of your dog! (I'm sure your puppy is veryy sweet but I'm not interested in dating a bichon! ...although by the looks of your blurry photos, the bichon is most likely the better candidate!)
- if you only have pictures of your abs! (didn't think I had to specify that a FACE was a prerequisite lol)
- looking for a one night stand
(this list is growing by the day.... online dating may have been the most terrible idea ever! lol)