- like my life and have as long as I can remember;
- generally don't take things too seriously;
- have worked in art/non profit world and for a big bad bank, so I'm kinda a double-agent;
- more geeky & corny than cool;
- I never read the instructions beforehand. I take big bites. I clap loudly;
- am a sports fan, but not a fanatic;
- left my heart in LA (in a taqueria on Olympic, I think);
- terrible speller;
- always wanted to live on a boat in the caribbean for a year;
- trying to be the person my [former] dog thinks I am.
Know this: I do not want an ordinary life. So if you're looking for something that will end up in the Hamptons, I'm not your guy.
On OKC because it's 2013 for god's sake, but I do prefer the old school, in-person method. Along those lines, not into copious messaging here so if there's something promising let's just go out and see. Carpe diem and all that.