Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
I spend half of my free time teaching my dog to impersonate household appliances (currently working on "washer" and "dryer") and half my time reading and about a quarter of that time writing, and another sixty percent of my time hanging out at the park w/my dog, and the other nine percent of the time I get out of the city whenever I can, and maybe five percent of that nine percent, I donno. I also go to the mountains as often as possible to write, I don't know, maybe like two-point-five percent of the time, which ends up being, I don't know, once a month. Currently telecommuting between NYC and Boston until I finish my thesis in May, which sucks, I don't know, one hundred percent of the time (the trip sucks. My thesis does not suck. My thesis is solid). Oh, I'm super good at math.
I love being outdoors. In my dream future I'll own a farm of some sort. Or live on a mountain. Or by a mountain. Or in a mountain.
I think Elliott Smith was a genius. So shoot me. Also, please don't tell anyone.
I don't have anything remotely interesting to say about food. Guard your plate. I eat all the food.
2. ...& therefore, [P]rivilege
3. Also, how the earth is actually melting, but don't worry, everyone in charge is super on top of it.
4. http://www.humanesocietyny.org. I'm Sarah McLauchlan, motherfucker.
5. Because sports don't usually do it for me and because the American political landscape is really just a spectacle of cronyism and sociopathy, I'd rather call it a hobby than a legitimate intellectual interest. I luv me some politikz.
6. You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose. Alternatively, you can pick roses for your friend but they might be all like, "oh, hey dude, thanks, but am I supposed to be reading into this?" Though also they might be like "oh, thanks, that's nice of you. They'll look super-nice on the mantle."
Oh, yeah, and I don't know how to ski, which I guess is some sort of sin for a New Englander, but it's all good, I'm still cool, I can still hang, whatever.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.