Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 10:00pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
ngboh Brooklyn, New York less artsy
konbanwani Brooklyn, New York less kinky
rrb7623 Brooklyn, New York less artsy
deep_outdoors New York, New York cleaner
Shakeytripod Long Island City, New York more adventurous
MisterSterling Brooklyn, New York more into sports
jaja4141 New York, New York less kinky
CosC Brooklyn, New York more aggressive
For monies and whatever, I've worked in real estate since I was 18, currently on a seasonal basis while I finish my MFA. Brokerage, management, development, investment, etc. Sometimes I build shit, sometimes I sell shit, sometimes I buy shit, and sometimes I yell at people and sometimes they yell at me. I do have a soul. I swear to god I do have a soul, maybe.
I spend half of my time on Netflix and half of my time teaching my dog to impersonate household appliances (currently working on "washer" and "dryer") and half my time reading and about a quarter of that time writing, and another thirty percent of my time hanging out at Riverside Park w/my dog, and the other ninety percent of the time I get out of the city whenever I can, and maybe five percent of that ninety percent, I donno.
I live on the Upper West Side. I go to Boston a lot. I also go to the mountains as much as possible to write. I don't know, maybe like two-point-five percent of the time, which ends up being, I don't know, once a month. I'm super good at math.
Food? I don't have anything remotely interesting to say about food. Guard your plate. I eat all the food.
Did I mention Kathy Bates?
Also, I spend about 98% of my time thinking about/reading about American politics (mostly just in awe of the degree to disfunction DC has achieved and that we are somehow, for the time being, able to carry on in spite of it. Oh, and how we drudge the fuck on), but I mostly keep that to myself.
Also, art, lit, socioeconomics, culture, gender, race, etc, by which I mean to say that you won't have to explain to me the rudimentals of identity politics. Woo!
Dating is easy in real life but I am actually the Jennifer Lawrence of OKCupid. I am also a very pleasant man with pretty eyes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyxklAgeGhk
I own a rental property in Boston, the income from which pays my rent in New York. And no, daddy didn't buy it for me.
Oh, also, I'm going to name my first child "The Hotel New Hampshire," and I'm going to name my second child, "First Corinthians," and I'm going to name my third child, "The Psychopath Test," and I'm going to name my fourth child Leah (boy or girl don't matter). If that's OK, continue on.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. We don't have to have a conversation about the Oxford Comma. If you're smart enough to be familiar with grammatical and/or rhetorical minutia then you're smart enough to realize how fucking boring that shit is anyhow. Which is not to say that you should be embarrassed you wrote about it in your profile, just that I'm not going to be impressed by the four-hundredth message I get that references it.
3. You are this lovely lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3vfywSGC80
4. You have already thoroughly stalked my profile and just want to ask me out. Online small-talk is weird as shit.
5. Do I really mean that? I dunno. I didn't mean to intimidate you, or whatever. Let's talk. I like to talk.