According to my personality profile I am ENFP which means I am warm, enthusiastic, fun, and quirky.... and I'd say that's a pretty good assessment.
I'm a pretty adventurous person and like doing new things. I guess being in DC that's pretty cliche and everyone likes to travel, speaks a ton languages, and likes exotic food. My stand outs however are:
1. When I travel I hate to plan.
2. I am pretty damn good at making Polish food, both veg and meat
3. I love karaoke albeit I am a terrible singer
4. I have a thing for free samples at grocery stores
5. I can make pretty standout fruit jams.
In addition, I recently discovered a taste for hard ciders and I am running with it. I love spicy food especially Korean bbq. I think Lonely planet books are a must on any shelf as well as some good pieces of Russian lit. I love to backpack and one of these days I plan on starting a blog. Till then feel free to suggest ones I should read.