Are you still there? OK, good. I think I'm pretty cool for being a lawyer. I work with aircraft, which keeps it interesting. Trying my best to figure out the Irish way of life :)
Things you should know about me, in no particular order and probably too long of a list:
- I love my dog, a lot. She's socially awkward, but we're working on it. She comes around eventually!
- I love traveling, and I don't do all-inclusives. It's important to me to experience the place you're visiting. Between Lonely Planet/Moon Guides, Wikitravel and TripAdvisor, there's more than enough out there to make a really awesome, individualized vacation. I've lived abroad twice, once in Peru and once in Singapore, and I loved both .. well, and now. Hello Ireland!
- I dive. One of my best friends says I'm obsessed with it, and she's probably right. Watching creatures doing their thing in their natural habitats ... it's awesome and I love it.
- The flip side of the above is that I hate zoos. They make me sad.
- I don't cook, ever. I don't find it fun, or relaxing, or whatever people say when they talk about loving to cook. I'm too worried about getting salmonella all over everything and figuring out what the hell a "pinch" of salt means to take any joy in it.
- I binge-watch TV. Recently got through Orange is the New Black, currently halfway through Breaking Bad. I'm terrible at watching TV shows while they're airing, but I love to catch up.
- No smokers and no social conservatives. These are literally my only two bright line dealbreakers. Sorry not sorry.
- I like music. If that sounds vague, it is. I'm into anything fun and upbeat. Almost every day when I walk in the door, I have a solo dance party in my living room before taking out my headphones.
- I'm not religious or "spiritual" (whatever that means). I suppose "ethical" would be the best way to describe me -- I just try to be a good person. I don't think about it too much more than that.
- I value honesty. I don't lie to other people, and I expect people not to lie to me.
- I prefer dark beer, dry whites and lighter reds, but I'm not a snob about any of them.
- I read the news multiple times a day, but I also read a few gossip blogs religiously, and I won't be judged for it!