7/17/14: Time for an update! Let me get to the point.
I'm fun to hang out with. I'm not boisterous or annoying, but I love to laugh. I'm probably in that group at the bar that can't stop laughing. I find the little things in life the most important. Whether it's an inspiring sunrise, the perfect glass of red wine, a shared smile walking past a cute girl in the grocery store... those are the moments I cherish. When I get old and gray, the things I will care about most are the memories I've shared with friends and strangers alike. I'm all about creating those memories on a daily basis because I see life as something we are incredibly lucky to be a part of, and it's important to live life to the fullest each day. Work hard, play hard but within reason!
Qualities I look for:
- Comfortable posting pics with no make up and messy hair
- Laid back
- Loves to laugh
- Loves dogs
- Isn't afraid to challenge me mentally or physically
- Can actually come close to out burping me ;-)
- Likes an adult beverage or two
- Doesn't get caught up in things that really don't matter
I think that probably adequately describes the type of girl I'm looking for. Just two of these qualities would be great!