Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Indianapolis, IN
- Last Online
- Sep 23, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
I just moved to Indianapolis and I'm trying to get acquainted with the city. Got a studio apartment all to myself and now I'm teaching myself how to cook again.
The Wheel of Time series, A Song of Ice and Fire series, H.P. Lovecraft's stories, Kingkiller Chronicles, His Dark Materials, Excel Saga
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I Heart Huckabees, Kiki's Delivery Service (and everything by Hayao Miyazaki), Amelie
...I could go on and on
30 Rock, The Ricky Gervais Show, Firefly, Archer
...again, the list could go on and on
Just about everything, but I really enjoy Classic Rock, Electronica, and Post Rock. If I had to narrow it down to a few of my favorite bands, I'd say...
Five Iron Frenzy (ska), The Glitch Mob (electronica/glitch), Laura Veirs (folk), 65daysofstatic (post rock), Fever Ray (I don't even know how to describe it)
Steak and a baked potato (the American staple), sushi, fresh bread (of nearly any type), STRAWBERRIES
- Rivalry, because nothing makes me enjoy bettering myself more than friendly competition
- My smart phone, because I have no idea what I did without the internet in the palm of my hand
- Free time! I live for free time, not work.
- Background noise, because I hate doing anything in silence
- A book to read
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
...you know a cool local restaurant to enjoy
...you like watching and making fun of bad movies
...you like taking joyrides and trying to get lost while having conversations of varying pointlessness
...you'd like to enjoy a delicious local beer at a pub.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.