1) I am a hopeless romantic. Sometimes a $2.99 Hallmark card and a little creativity can make the best Christmas gift.
2) I teach a "BullyProof" class to ~60 children ages 4-12. Punching and kicking isn't always the best defense.
3) I'm the best friend equally to a 5 year old and a 60 year old.
4) I love to learn. Estou me ensinando português!
5) After taking a 4-month intense class, cooking is fun now! ....but its more fun with company, SweetTarts, and a glass of wine.
6) I'm not afraid of taking big chances...some amazing experiences/opportunities came when they were least expected. I've lived in NYC, Boston, Dallas, Rio de Janeiro, and now ATX!
7) Fitness and Jiu-Jitsu and more than simple passions, they're a way of life. Ever heard of human chess?
8) I love Dragon Berry Bacardi Rum. But, I've never been drunk before. Ever.
9) I'm a pilot, scuba diver, and terrible bowler.
10) I'm silly and goofy.....and have been known to tell random "knock knock" and Chuck Norris jokes.
Just moved to ATX in July. Love to meet new, fun and outgoing people.
I am passionate, hard working, and outgoing; and am ready to find someone who enjoys life while trying new things. I'm looking for someone who is driven, open and honest, and can hang out over pizza on the couch or dress up for a night on the town.
She'll know the difference between "wanting" me and "needing" me.