Find better matches with our advanced
40 • Valley Village, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:39pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Laughing at myself
Appreciating the beautiful little things in life that get overlooked
Being both bad and good
Being both dirty and clean
wearing Gucci and Prada at the same damn time
Oh, and not taking life or this site too seriously
House music, dub step, breakbeats, etc . I like hip hop but not the really angry stuff.
Movies: anything funny , The Game (Michael Douglas) was great and Inception also kept me interested.
TV: Funny stuff or news. NPR is my commute station
family / friends
cell phone ( never thought this would be my answer but honestly it is)
2. How I got addicted to emoji's and other text acronyms
3. Why people put old pictures or pictures that may very well have never been them... hmmm..
* Please look like your pictures... let's agree that you are not fooling anyone and you will be buying the drinks until you do ;)
2. You would like to share some interesting observations about LA culture over a martini
3. You think I am cute
4. You would like to try out a new hiking trail and want some good company
BTW.. If you "like" me I will gladly make the first move
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.