Find better matches with our advanced
39 • M • Valley Village, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:01pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Paying bills on time.
Appreciating the beautiful little things in life that get overlooked
I am a Chicago native and I love love love house music, dub step, breakbeats, etc . I like hip hop as long as it isn't gangster rap, no offense its just not my thing. I do like Trap though
Movies: anything funny and not a complete give-away from the beginning. The Game (Michael Douglas) was great and Inception also kept me interested.
TV: Parks and Recreation, Office, Big Bang Theory, Tosh.O. Dexter, House of Cards, The League
family / friends
cell phone ( never thought this would be my answer but honestly it is)
2. How I got addicted to emoji's and other text acronyms
3. Why people put old pictures or pictures that may very well have never been them... hmmm..
* Please look like your pictures... let's agree that you are not fooling anyone and it makes things pretty uncomfortable haha
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You would like to share some interesting observations about LA culture over a martini
3. You think I am cute
4. You would like to try out a new hiking trail and want some good company (I don't attract mosquitos or flies;-) )
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.