Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Brighton, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 10:06am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Buddhism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Portuguese (Okay), French (Poorly), Other (Poorly)
Enjoy most things at the cinema, don't watch much TV. Sometimes Dr Who or a nature thingy.
Anything on embodiment, meditation, leadership, resilience etc (work)
Only Forward - Michael Marshall Smith
Books on Buddhism
Fight Club - Chuck Palacan'tspellhisname
Man and his Symbols - Jung
Mr Bump and The Mr Men
- LOTS! Veggie (but not OTT about it), Ethiopian, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, ice-cream. Will swap love for food.
Personal growth/ leadership
My family (niece pictured, she says she's happy to help meet meet a hottie and I look cute with her so use that to the max :-)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- if my mum was really a nun
- what Amharic for "beautiful" is
- how to stay sane (I advise people in war-zones on this)
- why my eyebrows are the sexiest in Christendom
- if your hobbies don't include "having fun" and if you're not like the girl from "it's not about the nail" - google it
- where the best coffee shop in Brighton is...may be a good place to start...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.