Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Montreal, Quebec, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 6:48am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently)
Dropping coffee on a keyboard.
Books, authors rather: Douglas Kennedy, Henning Mankel, Amin Maalouf.
Movies: The Town, Pulp Fiction, Gladiator...
Shows: The Sopranos, House of Cards, Suits, Entourage.
Music: I love live shows.
Food: Indian, sushi, couscous.
My passports (the perks of being an immigrant)
- Should I say ''today'' or ''tomorrow'' when I'm writing an email after midnight ?
- When my shoe makes a squeaking sound should I try to casually repeat the sound to prove it wasn't a fart ?
- Should I stop highlighting after I decide to highlight only the important bits and when I'm done I realize I've highlighted the whole page ?
- Did I save something in the "asdffdghj" or "saferdgjk" folder ?
- Did I say something wrong, or if this is a normal time to wait for a response text ?
If you like easy-going guys.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.