Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Oct 13
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Not at all
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Tbrad13 Corvallis, Oregon more desiring of sex
Fenrir187 Eugene, Oregon more desiring of sex
dansworld Corvallis, Oregon more adventurous
Beboped Corvallis, Oregon more adventurous
i_hate_zombies Corvallis, Oregon more adventurous
aonnix0 Corvallis, Oregon more adventurous
el_mango Corvallis, Oregon more adventurous
blackthorpe Corvallis, Oregon more adventurous
Movies: I have a lot of movies. My top three that I can't put in order are: The Neverending Story, The Crow, The Transformers (1986). The Princess Bride deserves mention as almost making it the "top four that I can't put in order".
Shows: several. My current Hulu queue is: 30 Rock, Bones (though I couldn't say why for that one), Castle, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Glee, Happy Endings, Mr. Sunshine, Outsourced, Perfect Couples, Traffic Light. On Netflix I've been watching Californication, Weeds, Numb3rs, Sons of Anarchy, and Arrested Development and re-watching Futurama. I own the season DVDs for Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, The West Wing, and I think Firefly should go without saying.
Music: genrewise I am okay with anything except Jazz.
Food: I'm weird about food. Example I don't eat anything with tomato. I also don't eat peanut butter. I'm not allergic.
I'll continue by eschewing specifics and going with broader ideas:
1) Information: I'm constantly trying to learn new things.
2) Conversation: even learning new things can get boring with no one to tell them about.
3) Imagination: I don't live in a dream world, but I know the path there.
4) Variation: as much as I like the things I like the things I like I have to mix them up sometimes.
5) Innovation: old can be great, and new isn't always better, but it's still the only way to move forward.
6) Association: I really mean friendship, but hey, I wanted to keep the -ation theme going.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating