Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • New Haven, CT
- Last Online
- Jan 1, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Food - Italian food, just isn't anything like it. Thai food is delicious, and typical american cuisine
Shows - way too many to list. Its always sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, Arrested Development, Eastbound and down, Curb your enthusiasm, dexter, mad men, breaking bad, Lost (greatest show ever), sopranos, and the list can go on
Movies - Any movie except for horror and most sci fi movies I will watch.
Books - Dont read many books but Art of War, The Prince, Angels and Demons, Di vinchi code
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–32
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.