Here are some random facts about me that may be on the final:
- native Oregonian
- software engineer
- Bachelor of Science... in Art!
- enjoy running and hiking, but nothing hard-core
- two cats: polydactyl tabby and derpy mainecoon
Volunteering as a mentor and tutor for kids learning math and science in middle school.
Creating art, designs, or building things with blocks of LEGO or code.
Lately I've been exploring Oregon, finding places I never knew existed, despite having lived here all my life (it's a pretty amazing state). I highly recommend Newberry Caldera in Central Oregon, and the Chowder Bowl at Nye Beach.
Explaining complicated stuff in easy-to-understand terms.
Making sure the important stuff gets done.
Making sure the unimportant stuff is fun!
Mostly classic science fiction and modern action/adventure.
Some favorites: 5th Element, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Contact, Airplane, Princess Bride, The Rocketeer.
I like a lot of stuff, but some favorites include Community, Parks and Rec, Star Trek, and Legend of Korra.
I don't follow music, so I rarely know any performers or what their songs are named, but I tend to get energized by anything with a good beat.
Too many to list!
Thrilling Adventure Hour, Comedy Bang Bang, Hello Internet, and many more.
I love lots of foods (there's not a whole lot that I don't like). Of note is that peanut butter is a staple for me, so if you're allergic, I'm deadly.
- You are mentally and emotionally healthy.
- You have a bit of a nerdy side.
- You like to give back and help others.
- You're looking for someone to explore new places and taste new foods with.
- You don't smoke or do drugs.
- You are not religious or conservative.