Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
. Are they slacks for mechanical simians? Are they
clockwork trousers for monkeys? Or are they primate-print pajama
pants for sleepy automatons? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!
Here are some random facts about me that may be on the final:
- I'm a native Oregonian and love the northwest.
- I am a software engineer by trade.
- I have a Bachelor of Science... in Art!
- I'm an INTJ and a bit of a polymath.
- I enjoy running and hiking, but nothing hard-core.
- I'm an occasional artist when I find the time.
- I have a cool house that I share with my two bachelor cats (a
polydactyl tabby and a derpy mainecoon, both named after ancient
- I'm not very good at writing self-summaries. ;P
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I get to solve problems, streamline processes, and help others turn
good ideas into great ideas for a living. It's the best!
I volunteer as a mentor and tutor for kids learning math and
science in middle school.
I love to create things, whether that's been art, designs, or
building things with LEGO or in Minecraft.
Lately I've been exploring Oregon, finding places I never knew
existed, despite having lived here all my life (it's a pretty
amazing state). I highly recommend Newberry Caldera in Central
Oregon, and the Chowder Bowl at Nye Beach.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Solving puzzles and fixing things.
Explaining complicated stuff in easy-to-understand terms.
Making sure the important stuff gets done.
Making sure the unimportant stuff is fun!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Mostly classic science fiction
Some favorites: 5th Element
, Star Wars
, Back to the Future
, Princess Bride
, The Rocketeer
I like a lot of stuff, but some favorites include Community
, Parks and Rec
, Star Trek
, and Legend of
I don't follow music, so I rarely know any performers or what their
songs are named, but I tend to get energized by anything with a
Too many to list!
Thrilling Adventure Hour, Comedy Bang Bang, Hello Internet, and
I love lots of foods (there's not a whole lot that I don't like).
Of note is that peanut butter is a staple for me, so if you're
allergic, I'm deadly.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Something to make art with... oh wait, I usually use a computer for
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
ways to improve almost everything; from cars to gadgets to
government to films, etc.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Catching up on all the news on the internet. Working my way through
a backlog of TV shows, movies, and games recommended by friends.
Lamenting there is never enough time to do all the things I want to
do, no matter how much I multi-task.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You are smart, honest, and have a positive outlook on life.
- You are mentally and emotionally healthy.
- You have a bit (or more) of a nerdy side.
- You like to give back to society and enjoy helping others (even
if you don't do it as much as you could).
- You're looking for someone to explore new places and taste new
- You don't smoke or do drugs.
- You are not religious or conservative.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.