Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 21
- 6′ 5″ (1.96m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently)
creating a home for good music.
it's what brought me to nyc and fills almost every nook and cranny in my mind. interested in all things in the worlds of: experimental electronic music, acid house, techno/noise techno. in the classical realm: minimalism and romanticism. in jazz: 50s-70s greats.
movies (find a pattern, i dare you):
"hackers", "synecdoche, new york", "the fast and the furious", "rushmore", "the man with the screaming brain". seemed easiest this way.
recently quite taken by true detective. eternal love for: buffy, arrested development and dozens of others.
ellen bryant voigt, lorine niedecker, zbigniew herbert, virginia woolf, joyce, patrick rothfuss (i got hooked :s), neil gaiman. minimalist/expressionist/modernist poetry. still figuring out how to describe my taste in fiction (dense?), starting to love some fantasy and only recently learning to soak in non-fiction.
- cold brew from budin in greenpoint
- clean slate from saltie in williamsburg
- micheladas from roberta's in bushwick
- steak (optional) breakfast burrito from stan's cafecio in williamsburg
- the corpse reviver from the guthrie inn in the upper east side
- a handful of records from halcyon in DUMBO
BONUS: the french pearl from pegu club on houston (best enjoyed on a quiet wednesday evening)
it's going to take a while — at the last tournament in which i played, i was demolished by a twelve year old.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.