Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
The following six photos on your OKC profile.
1. Picture of you doing sky-diving. This is
2. Picture of you scuba-diving. No, you cannot make do with
just one extreme sport.
3. Picture of you somewhere exotic. Sorry, the Eiffel Tower
ain't gonna cut it. We need pyramids, minimum. If you
haven't been (and seriously, who has?) try photoshop.
4. Picture of you with female friends in a social situation.
To prove you have some. This should be in a bar, a
restaurant, at a concert. Not at Trader Joe's. Not at
Chipotle. And ensure friends aren't hotter than you. If
necessary, borrow some ugly people for this photo.
5. Picture of your cleavage in a social situation. To prove
you have some. Because really that's all men think about.
Or so you've been led to believe.
6. Picture of you with a kid in a social situation. Probably
not your kid. Probably with some clear indication that you're
a loving aunt or a volunteer, but really you'd be even happier with
a kid produced with my good self. Because really that's all
men think about. Aside from cleavage.
Extra credit for:
- you running a marathon or half marathon. To show you can.
And hopefully with your bib number pixelated out so I don't
nosily go and look you up on the publicly-available race results
- Your wedding photo -- with your ex scratched out.
- Arrest photo. Think Lindsey Lohan.
- Paparazzi shot of your underwear or down-blouse. Think