Aside from that, I'm just getting to know people out there for friendship - but if the chemistry happens to be there, I'm open to more. In the pursuit of numerous bad dates, I find myself to have very few people that I can connect with on an every day social level. I'm looking to find people I can go to dinner with when boredom strikes and have a fabulous time just talking and laughing. Someone to get down and dirty with on the dance floor when the rhythm takes over. Hell, I'll even take someone to play video games and board games on low key nights. Volunteers? Step on up!
5 Things you should know before you message me:
1. If you're old enough to be my father, I am not interested.
2. I love conversation so please have something more to say than just "hi". Attempt at something intelligent, please :)
3. I am a 'bottom' - I listed this so that you are aware of my views on sex; it is not an indication of me having the predisposition of a pincushion.
4. I know most people online are all about sex. I'm all about being the exception to the rule.
5. If you feel the need to define things in terms of 'straight acting' or 'feminine', go away. You annoy me.