Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Nov 27
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
clymbCr8 San Francisco, California more adventurous
AlexC19 Alameda, California less organized
weimea San Francisco, California less organized
Oyster-card San Francisco, California more loving
sdffdsa San Francisco, California less desiring of sex
seekslaurapalmer San Francisco, California less kinky
mwilli04 San Francisco, California more passive
Clortanix San Francisco, California more loving
Fixing broken items. (Physical, or electronic.)
Finding new restaurants and bars.
My voice. I am often asked if I am in broadcasting or voice-overs...I'm still not sure how to take that.
30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Community, The Daily Show, Doctor Who, Fringe, Girls, Homeland, Louie, Mad Men, Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, The Wire.
4.) Chef's Knife
5.) Internet Connection
The next meal I want to prepare.
On a Friday night I'm just as happy to stay in, as I like my home, but I will most likely be at a friend's party, a live show, or the bar.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- who wants to be my companion ("dining buddy") as I try a cool bar or restaurant here in SF or the East Bay.
- who would be happy to help me cook dinner at home, then watch a movie with a bottle of wine.
- who would enjoy seeing one of the many live burlesque, vaudeville, or variety shows at a dive bar.
- who thinks beer tastings or homebrew parties are a great way to enjoy (and get heavily intoxicated on) a Saturday afternoon.