Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- May 29
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
Fixing broken items. (Physical, or electronic.)
Finding new restaurants and bars.
My voice. I am often asked if I am in broadcasting or voice-overs...I'm still not sure how to take that.
30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Community, The Daily Show, Doctor Who, Fringe, Girls, Homeland, Louie, Mad Men, Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, The Wire.
4.) Chef's Knife
5.) Internet Connection
The next meal I want to prepare.
On a Friday night I'm just as happy to stay in, as I like my home, but I will most likely be at a friend's party, a live show, or the bar.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- who wants to be my companion ("dining buddy") as I try a cool bar or restaurant here in SF or the East Bay.
- who would be happy to help me cook dinner at home, then watch a movie with a bottle of wine.
- who would enjoy seeing one of the many live burlesque, vaudeville, or variety shows at a dive bar.
- who thinks beer tastings or homebrew parties are a great way to enjoy (and get heavily intoxicated on) a Saturday afternoon.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.