Find better matches with our advanced
29 • M • Berkeley, CA
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 19–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:37pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English, Spanish, French (Okay), Hebrew (Poorly)
2) Being funny. Although the point of improv is to be authentic--not necessarily funny--I tend to make other people laugh.
3) Getting people to watch me dance (for good reasons)
4) Having a thousand tabs open on my browser.
5) Knowing what direction I'm facing almost at all times.
And certain television characters I apparently look like but who shall remain unnamed.
(If we end up messaging maybe we can make a game where you guess)
My musical tastes are all over the place. From Motown to IDM and most things in between. However, if put on the spot I'll say my favorite band is Radiohead.
I'll leave food and books for now. The "favorites" section tends to run kinda long on people's profiles. We can talk the isht out of all this later.
2) Twinnings earl grey tea (72% of why I get up in the morning)
3) A trip out of town every now and then. And when I can't, BBC nature documentaries.
5) Intellectual challenge (but not in the form of crossword puzzles. I'm good at languages but suck at crossword puzzles)
And why poking still exists on Facebook.
I think my favorite kind of night is the type where you have no expectations and you happen to discover some cool music or restaurant or bar or people you didn't know before. So far I've found SF to be a good city for that.
But in all honesty, I (probably like you) am looking for someone I can click with and then just see where it goes.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.