1. You appreciate someone who has a good sense of humor, but are also willing to accept that about two out of ten jokes are just going to be cringe-inducingly unfunny (hey, you can’t hit homers without striking out sometimes).
2. I actually like being romantic and affectionate. Feel like holding hands or cuddling on the sofa during the latest Netflix binge? – so do I…high five little spoon!
3. I don’t play games and I’m not interested in the whole serial dating thing…I’m a relationship guy.
4. Despite loving a good time and laughing, I’m serious when I need to be, passionate about life, and driven in my career.
5. I've lived all over (Florida, California, NY) but moved to Chicago this summer (2014) because I fell in love with the city and have, therefore, validated your choice of favorite metro area.
6. I’m really into and love all types of music. I can introduce you to some new ear candy without being a hipster about it.
7. I have genes that keep me looking younger than my age. So, you get a few extra years of wisdom and a little bit of an extension on the boyish good looks:)
8. I know the difference between their, they're, and there and your and you're. According to my empirical observations on OKC, women find this to be like the intellectual equivalent of six pack abs.
9. I spent a long time working on my career and myself, but I’m the best version of me yet and looking to find the right woman to share my new favorite city with.
10. You think men who prefer lists over paragraphs are irresistible and you made it this far!