Find better matches with our advanced
41 • M • Alexandria, VA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Favorite movie: "Play it again Sam". The dark rejection monologue given by the art museum girl and the subsequent ironic retort of Alan is comic genius. Go buy this movie on Amazon and thank me later.
Favorite Shows: Louie, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, New Girl, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock.
Favorite stand ups (all time): Carlin, Loius CK, Patton Oswalt, Greg Geraldo, Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, Sarah Silverman, Joan Rivers, Pryor, Murphy, Cosby, Rock, Robin Williams, Red Fox....
2. Subsequent email banter with aformentioned beautiful women almost never leading to actually meeting up.
3. My suspicions that, contrary to her assertions, "partygrl857" in fact does NOT "exclusively date guys named Cheech".
4. My super-human ability to store bitter rejection and lonliness in my heart's left ventrical, the right then collapsing said heart down upon itself, compressing its dark contents into a tiny hate-diamond, which I can later transform into sarcasm.
6. Lists comprising only five things
Why does broccoli taste the way it does?
Just how curious was "Curious George" and why don't any of his books involve an electric fence or a wood chipper?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.