So, the former New Yorker in me makes me direct and soul-searching has helped me know who I am and what matters to me. I love witty, inspiring conversations with intelligent creative people -- and if they're also tall, handsome and sexy to me in some way, well, so be it. Some of my favorite times are when I'm walking around a city or hiking in nature, enjoying art or a performance, and sharing ideas with someone. I have a soft spot for those with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative inventive types because I'm passionately engaged in building a business and I think we would "get" each other.
Caribbean roots-- raised in Trinidad, I'm friendly, charming, engaging, funny, kind, good listener though I occasionally get so excited I interrupt. Ok, what else? I'm sensual, exciting and excitable, loyal, love to laugh, love to make others laugh. I'm thoughtful (though I could put some more work into this one), and creative. Really enjoy improv classes, experiencing art and theater, and great conversations. I'm adventurous, ambitious, and now that I think about it some more, impatient and yet optimistic. I gel best with people who are physically, emotionally, intellectually energetic, fun, empowering folks.
I'm a trooper, I work hard and I'd like to get back to playing harder. I have a positive attitude about life and the world (yes, this very world we live in), and I'm interested in someone who shares a similar outlook and wants to share more.
***WHO I'M INTERESTED IN MEETING***
A mature, bright, manly, fit, fun, gentleman.
That might mean different things to different people, so here's what it means to me:
I'm interested in well-rounded, happy, successful men.
(1) Well-rounded in terms of having experiences and attitudes about life, culture, race, people, spirituality that are more open and broad than not. You're curious, a learner interested in ongoing growth as a human being, so you still read, still seek.
(2) Happy in terms of your outlook on life; you're generally joyful, positive, emotionally available and self-aware.
(3) And successful in terms of your health, career, finances, and relationships. You're in good condition in those ways so your partner gets to be the delightful, luscious cherry on top (rather than the whole sundae). And you're confident, maybe even ambitious, without being cocky.
(4) You're open to and ready for partnership and parenthood --not on the first date (LOL) but those are things you're looking for too.
(5) You love conversation, communication, not just interrupted monologues but real back and forth, give and take, talk and listen, share and connect.