Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 1:12am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and very serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly), Lithuanian (Poorly)
I love comedies. My favourite movies are Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Happy Gilmore, Zoolander, Anchorman, The Room and Predator. I can watch all sorts of movies but never have anyone to go to the movies with, and I've heard horrible stories about people who go to the movies themselves.
TV shows, where do start. I have spent a lot of time watching and rewatching tv shows. The shows I like in no particular order are: Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Peep Show, Arrested Development, Seinfeld, The Simpsons ( seasons 2 - 12 ), Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and so many more. I also really enjoyed L O S T even the ending, it was great and I dont care what anyone says.
Music: Well I pretty much enjoy every sort of music except Rap, Country, Pop , K Pop, Techno, Metal, etc. I was going to search genres of music on wikipedia and include them all on that list but I'm just too slack. I do like classic rock, other music from the 80's and 90's and also classical music.
1. My radio. I dont really care what music is playing, I just like having some background music in my life.
2. My car. I havent seen my car in three months but I miss it so much. Eventually it will be down here in Melbourne with me and everything will be perfect.
3. A computer with an internet connection. My life would definitely be better without it but I wouldnt know what to do with my time without one.
4. Helgas Soy & Linseed Bread. No other bread compares to this, dont even try to argue it. I was seriously considering emailing Helgas and telling them how much their bread means to me but their website was down. Maybe another time.
5 and 6 are reserved for something as great or better than Helgas Soy & Linseed (Haha like thats possible)
Also, once when I was a small child I saw a man who claimed to be my uncle do this thing with a garden hose that still haunts me to this day.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.