One of the following things is the only lie I will ever tell you (let's get it out of the way here and now):
- I am right handed
- Love travelling with a companion, and hate travelling alone
- I would love to see Hong Kong
- If you're asking me if that dress makes you look fat, then clearly you think it might, so "yes" it makes you look fat. Pick something you like. There is nothing sexier than a woman comfortable in her own skin.
- My friends are closer to me than my family (with the exception of my sons)
- There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my musical tastes...I like what I like, and there's no telling what I am going to like
- I have attended, and received degrees from 4 different universities
- I will go to great lengths to make people around me feel comfortable
- I love ideas and intelligent discussion; but if there is no laughter, then life can be a real drag
- I was a Boy Scout once for a split second
- I prefer Jung to Freud
- I think Shakespeare was a genius
- I hate "reality" television, because a well crafted story about flawed characters can tell us so much more about reality
- I once thought that the only 4 things you needed to know to understand the world were: micro-economics, Newtonian physics, natural selection and marketing...What an ass I was; but I pulled if off with a certain adorable charm.
- I have never owned a pet, yet I love cats and dogs
- I am looking to build a relationship that thrives on and can survive honesty. If you don't know how to do that, let's teach each other about the stylistic differences between honesty and brutal honesty
- I am currently a non-practicing Romantic; and I need some practice
- I would be useless in a zombie attack, a plumbing crisis, speaking a foreign language, typing faster than about 30 words a minute (pathetic in this day and age), and surviving in the wild...so if you are looking for THAT guy, keep moving along; and thanks for the attention so far
- I think I am a shy extrovert. I love sharing time and ideas with people, but they have to be the right people. Maybe that just means I am experiencing early onset curmudgeon
- one of my favorite sayings is: a ship is safest in harbor, but that's not what we build ships for.
- I love to read, but I also know a lot of things about a lot of books I've never read. I am the product of an Incomplete Education; stunted by early immersion in inner city public schools
Now that we have the lying out of the way, care to find out more about my truths?
I am looking for a woman who will challenge me with intelligence, wit, and humor. That combination can make my toes curl. I hope along the way I meet a lot of women who are interesting in their own right. But what I seek is the woman who makes me more interesting because I am around her.