- I talk too much.
- Sometimes, I listen to strangers conversations and mentally give my opinion.
- I'm in love with sports.
- I am OBSESSED with all my Nikes<3
- Type 1 diabetic, since I was 8.
- I love being outdoors; camping, fishing, boating, swimming, and going for walks.
- I would rather have a bad day of fishing, than a good day of work.
- I also love my lazy days; naps, movies, writing, and reading.
- A man who cannot handle me in sweats, doesn't deserve me out of them ;)
- I'm a part time PCA and I work full time with a publishing company.
- I played vball and softball in highschool.
- I danced for 15 years.
- I speak sarcasm.
- I can get very cocky, especially at sporting events.
- I like going to strip clubs.
- I might not be "Smarter Than a 5th Grader," but I can buy booze! Booyah!
- I have 6 tattoos and 12 piercings.
- getting my half sleeve finished soon :)
- I don't want to brag or make anybody jealous, but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.
- I wanna get my lips tattood on someone :D who wants it?!
- I have a 3 year old old son, who is my life. His sperm donor is a POS.
- I am one bad relationship away from having 30 cats.
- There are plenty of fish in the sea. That's cool and all, but I'm a human.
- I do not tolerate disrespect.
- I am very independent.
- I'm very blunt and have no filter.
- On average, I spend $75 a year to watch bananas turn brown.
- Boobs. Because you can't motorboat a personality.
- Men are a lot like kids, if you want to shut them up, put a boob in their mouth.
- yeah.. I'm obsessed with my boobs. They're beautiful. I could actually stare at them all day, no joke.
- I watch Netflix every night, before bed.
- I love popsicles. Mmm and string cheese.
- I never make eye contact while eating a banana, popsicle, hotdog, or corn dog.
- I was in the ICU for 5 months. They say I shouldn't be alive. But, here I am! Booyah.
- I love proving people wrong ;)
- Baseball, football, and hockey. In that order.
- In a perfect world, Taco Bell would deliver.
- I am stubborn.
- I'm an animal lover.
- The best feeling ever: the day after doing squats and lunges. Feels soooo good to stretch!
- I can twerk. No biggie.
- I'm an extremely picky eater.
- I'm not the shy type. Unless, I like you and we hang out for the first time. But, it doesn't take long for me to open up.
- Disrespect me - you're history.
- The gym makes me feel better.
- I go 6 times a week for 1.5-2 hours :D
- Being skinny might be nice, but having pizza is nicer. <-- nicer isn't a word, FYI.
- I'm a major daddy's girl.
- My momma and I are mistaken as sisters.
- I talk way too fast at times.
- I WILL tell you how it is.
- I always have a smile on my face.
- Men who message me using the right to/too/two, there/their/they're, and your/you're : you turn me on.
- I wish it was baseball season, all year.
- I have assault and disorderly conduct on my record. And I promise, if was for a GOOD reason.
- I DO know how to defend and protect myself.
- I generally am a very nice/sweet person.
- I will never allow another man to ever put his hands on me. Promise.
- I laugh, a lot.
- I cannot for the life of me, walk on ice.
- I crash cars.
- Just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet to see which comes first. I'll keep you posted.
By touching me, I have very soft skin. And I don't even use any lotions :)
By hearing me, I talk a lot. And I laugh a lot. I'm also very sarcastic. And cocky.
After getting to know me, I am the most caring and respectful person. I do not tolerate disrespect.
Seeking one night stand. I might need two though, I do have a lot of books.
I love horror movies, action, drama, comedy, romance. Basically anything. Besides old westerns and movies about aliens or something stupid like that.
2) pen & paper.
4) my cell phone.
6) the gym.
Why a lot of you men on here, ask for my number, by giving me an excuse on why you "need" my number, when you could technically just ask, without an excuse ;)
Thank God, I finally found love! Its on Page 126 in the dictionary.
They should have cell phone chargers in waiting rooms, instead of magazines.
There are 3 levels of pain.
2. Excruciating pain
3. Stepping on a Lego
Is it really necessary for the first square of toilet paper to be glued down?
Why does this membership application to the YMCA not have "The Village People" as an option for "How did you hear about us?"
You can tell a lot from a woman by her hands. For instance, if they're placed around your throat she's probably slightly upset.
We all have that one person we forever regret giving our phone number to.
Yes, I'm a smart ass. But, it beats being a dumb ass, a fat ass. a no ass, a lard ass, a kiss ass or just an ass in general..
- you're not going to be a complete perv.
- you aren't a tool :)
--- you like going to the gym :D
- you actually know how to have a convo.
- you understand sarcasm.
- you like baseball, football, or hockey :)
- you wanna get to know me.
- you're bored ;)
You should keep trolling along if:::
- you're a Yankees or White Sox fan.. Or a Packers fan :p
- u talk like dis. We didnt go 2 skool 2 talk like dat.
Oh, and if you actually read all that, I adore you :)