I'm seeing someone (a woman, cloud90224), and polyamorous. We are mostly looking for someone to date collectively. And while it may sound intimidating to date a couple, I assure you it is rather nice. Twice the attention and both kinds of genitals to play with! Damn, I'm actually kind of jealous of anyone who gets to date us...
I have extremely ecclectic tastes in pretty much everything: Music, movies, literature, comic books, art, food, drink and so on and so forth. I'm a decent conversationalist, or at least I know at least one small something about everything, so I can take part in essentially any conversation (or try, at least).
I am over-confident in pretty much every aspect of my life. I think I'm awesome and talented and smart, and I feel like everything I do will succeed, and even when I fail miserably, I find myself no less assured in my next endeavor. However, despite my bravado, I am not an egotist. I don't think I'm better than anyone. I think it's limiting to compare one's self to others or vice versa. I think things can be judged as great without comparing them to other things in terms of "better" or "worse". Also, I think the true measure of awesomeness is an ability to put one's own needs and desires beneath those of others.
Oh, and some of my opinions (in the broad sense) run as follows in this bulleted list:
- Art: Art is the expression of one's thoughts/feelings through a tangible medium. It is a method of communication; and is only really valuable if others are able to interpret its meaning and apply it to themselves.
- Politics: Baby, I'm an anarchist.
- Religion: I suppose I most identify as I Rosicrucian Christian. I practice Hermetic/Kabbalist magic and a sort of hodge-podge shamanism; and I have a strong interest in Vaishnava Hinduism, classical paganism, Zen Buddhism and the Tao.
- Feminism: Equity Feminist
- Racism: I can't abide racism of any kind. It is my opinion that one cannot be both a bigot and a good person (at least not in today's society).
- Philosophy: Philosophically I identify with neo-platonic philosophy. I'd have to talk about it to get any more specific.
- Psychology: Generally, I lean toward the trans-personal school of psychology which is, essentially, the offspring of Jungian psychology.
- Science: I love science! Never really had a head for number-crunching, but I can converse on the theoretical end for hours. My favorite kind is "Science!" with a mandatory capital "S" and an exclamation point.
- Bulleted Lists: Are awesome!