cloud90224 is my fiancee, bandmate and partner in crime. We are polyamorous. We are mostly looking for new friends in our new town (we don't know anyone in Washington at all). We are also open to the idea of dating a nice bisexual person collectively. And while it may sound intimidating to date a couple, I assure you it is rather nice.
I have extremely ecclectic tastes in pretty much everything: Music, movies, literature, comic books, art, food, drink and so on and so forth. I'm a decent conversationalist, or at least I know at least one small something about everything, so I can take part in essentially any conversation (or try, at least).
I am a quixotic character.
Oh, and some of my opinions (in the broad sense) run as follows in this bulleted list:
- Art: Art is the expression of one's thoughts/feelings through a physically perceivable medium. It is a method of communication; and is only really valuable if others are able to interpret its meaning and apply it to themselves. The rub is that the method is also more arcane than more direct communication. It will never be understood by all, and the broader the appeal, the less it actually means. I'm constantly torn by the competing drives toward specificity versus mass appeal. Where is the best balance?
- Politics: Baby, I'm an anarchist.
- Religion: Universalist Hermetic Christian.
- Feminism: Equity Feminist
- Racism: I can't abide racism of any kind. It is my opinion that one cannot be both a bigot and a good person (at least not in today's society).
- Philosophy: Neo-Platonic.
- Psychology: Generally, I lean toward the trans-personal school of psychology which is, essentially, the offspring of Jungian psychology.
- Science: I love science! Never really had a head for number-crunching, but I can converse on the theoretical end for hours. My favorite kind is "Science!" with a mandatory capital "S" and an exclamation point.
- Bulleted Lists: Are awesome!