Here is hoping you will take a peek at my profile and find something you like....me!
Our first five dates....
1) Showtime; maybe a concert at Slims or The Independent, I am a big music fan and try to go to a show once a month; from cheesy tribute bands like Stung and singing til my voice dries up to The Gossip, Spoon, Paolo Nutini etc
2) After that start, maybe something more mellow, a night at something more cultural at The Red Poppy Art House, with dinner somewhere in the Mission beforehand.
3) Your choice, what would you like to do, introduce me to one of your haunts
4) Movie night at The Independent, a cafe style, open tables and chairs, a fun neighborhood experience
5) Dancing in the park; lets try our hand at a little bit of swing, and rock and roll at lindy in the park on Sunday lunchtimes near the De Young, followed by a walk out to the Park or Beach chalet for lunch.
About me, Scottish, slim fit, as they say good things come in small packages! Sometimes a little quirky, but at the same time can be professional and on my best behaviour! (have to do that all day in my day job in financial services).
I prefer mountains over beaches, beer over wine (but would keep you company), boots over flip-flops, blues over jazz, tea over coffee and eggs scrambed! I have rudimentary cooking skills, am not great at stuff that guys are supposed to be good at and struggle to park my car in spaces reserved for rv's!
For fun, well, I like the outdoors without being an Ironman! I am getting back into camping and have done some backpacking 101 in recent weeks. Took my first salsa class a couple of weeks ago, that was scary (and funny for the other people in the class), saying I have two left just doesn't capture the undignified lack of co-ordination...but not to be discouraged I am going back, albeit after consulting a few youtube videos on basic salsa steps! I really want to go to lindyinthepark.com sometime soon.
I think about stuff, maybe overly so, but that makes me considerate and a person who will think about you, fun things we could do together, stuff to chat about etc. I try not to get worked about things, no point worrying about things you can't control. I try not to judge people, try to be open and patient and try to leave my work behind but its not easy. Family are important, they are far away but close to my heart, they are my friends, I am very fortunate to have great fun parents to whom I owe much.
About you, you're fun, you're up for stuff, you'll dance with me spontaneously in the park or at a street festival, you laugh at my jokes, you will come with me to see the some strange band I heard on the radio and not give me grief if they are terrible, you like to sit at the window with a pot of tea, read a book and watch the rain pour down, and you can trade up and down in all aspects of life. I hope we have some common interests, and I look forward to you introducing me to your interests.
What do I want? I want to laugh with you, explore with you, text you, dance with you, listen to you, work with you and be with you.
I don't have a pre-flight checklist of requirements for you and I hope not to be judged by one, finding out is part of the journey.
If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail.