Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Schaumburg, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:32pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
Don't mention how much netflix you consume. It's an embarrassing amount.
You can cook! You know how when you lived in Arizona for two years, suddenly you weren't surrounded by amazing restaurants like Portillos? So you learned a bunch of recipes for chili, stir fry, and baked tilapia? I feel like you should be better at cooking considering you've watched every season of Top Chef.
Dory telling Marlin "When I'm with you, I'm home." in Finding Nemo.
Abed saying goodbye to Troy.
The expectations vs. reality split screen in 500 Days of Summer
Reading Murakami while traveling in Japan
Karen Russell's short stories
Listening to Ben Folds Five - Whatever and Ever Amen and realizing I need practice the piano all the time
The "Numbers" episode of Welcome to Night Vale.
Bacon wrapped dates at Avec, or any of Paul Kahan's restaurants. Stephanie Izard is great too. Do you watch Top Chef?
Anthony Bourdain talking about ramen
2) Snuggling with my dog. his name is Jesse James. Like the cowboy.
3) 90's pop music and early 00's pop-punk. let your waves crash down on me and take me away-y-ay yeah!
4) Three Floyds beer
5) an endless supply of Podcasts.
6) reading in coffee shops and hoping someone asks me about my book a la 500 Days of Summer. This has never happened. Yet.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.