Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Schaumburg, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 26
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
Don't mention how much netflix you consume. It's an embarrassing amount.
You can cook! You know how when you lived in Arizona for two years, suddenly you weren't surrounded by amazing restaurants like Portillos? So you learned a bunch of recipes for chili, stir fry, and baked tilapia? Why don't you cook more? And I feel like you should be better considering you've watched every season of Top Chef.
Dory telling Marlin "When I'm with you, I'm home." in Finding Nemo.
Abed saying goodbye to Troy.
The expectations vs. reality split screen in 500 Days of Summer
Reading Murakami while traveling in Japan
Listening to Ben Folds Five - Whatever and Ever Amen and realizing I need practice the piano all the time
The "Numbers" episode of Welcome to Night Vale.
Bacon wrapped dates at Avec, or any of Paul Kahan's restaurants. Stephanie Izard is great too. Do you watch Top Chef?
Anthony Bourdain talking about ramen
2) Snuggling with my dog. his name is Jesse James. Like the cowboy.
3) 90's pop music and early 00's pop-punk. let your waves crash down on me and take me away-y-ay yeah!
4) Three Floyds beer, particularly Zombie Dust.
5) an endless supply of Podcasts.
6) reading in coffee shops and hoping someone asks me about my book a la 500 Days of Summer. This has never happened. Yet.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.