Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

hamdawg

30 M Atlanta, GA

My Details

Last Online
Today – 9:40am
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 1″ (1.85m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Strictly other
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Medicine
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Wants kids
Pets
Likes dogs and dislikes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), French (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Former Middle School teacher and Marine infantry Reservist. Have been a personal trainer for 5 years in Atlanta and just opened up my own gym :) It's called The BAR Fitness and you can check it out at www.thebarfitnessga.com. Ok, enough promoting ;) I have two brothers (one older and one younger only 2 years apart from either) and sister-in-law w/ a baby niece. We are very close and spend alot of time together. Laughter is key and a relaxed attitude toward life b/c in the end none of us are getting out of life alive....write that down (if you recognize the last part then we're already on good terms w/ humor lol)
What I’m doing with my life
Living day by day and starting my own business (gym). Looking to establish myself and the business and plan on enjoying life as I do it. Short but sweet.
I’m really good at
Getting things done. I hate waiting but I've learned to be patient. Laughing and being a goof. I'll do anything to lighten the mood :) Being brutally honest but in a good way. Figure it saves time and get to the point. Remembering random crap from movies...like Rain Man but not with anything important haha.
The first things people usually notice about me
My smile and my ass. Not necessarily in that order depending on which way I'm facing when you're approaching. My goofiness. I tend to make people laugh and don't take things too seriously. Just don't look at me like i'm odd looking...i'm severely conceited.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: Dan Brown, Tom Clancy novels and anything non-fictional dealing with politics, war, history, etc.

Movies: Inception, Dark Knight, Avatar, Galdiator and a plethora of comedies.

Music: Rock and Country. Recently got into House/Dubstep music.

Food: All kinds but follow a fairly strict Mediterranean diet 90% of the time and cheat the other 10%. Feel great and look great off of that diet.
The six things I could never do without
1) Sex...how this is not #1 on everybody's list on here is beyond me. Really..would you rather give up your phone or never have sex again? I think most people would chuck their phone out the window in a heart beat. Either that or the world's gone crazy. Ok, enough on that one.
2) Sense of humor. Have to laugh or life isn't worth living.
3) Family. We're very close and will keep it that way as I start having my own family one day.
4) Working out. We're meant to be athletic and active. Not lazy and boring. You were born with a body...use it.
5) Comic Books....have to escape from reality some time.
6) Football and UFC
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Nothing...it's a rare gift all men have :) .....and it's awesome.
On a typical Friday night I am
Going to Synogogue then going out on the town with friends.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Get back to you on this one.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–27
  • Near me
  • For new friends
You should message me if
You're along the same lines of humor, fitness, and dorkiness as me. Oh, and I know this is going to sound extremely shallow but looks matter. You know if we're on the same look level or not. I'm just trying to save both of us time. Also, I'm looking for a casual friend that could turn into a relationship but nothing serious any time soon.