My friends jokingly say I'm like the Dos Equis guy from the commercials because I've done a wide variety of random things and have alot of stories. Here are some fun facts about myself to get to know me better...7 of these are true and 1 is false.
1. I've jumped off a cliff
2. I've recorded 2 albums as part of singing groups and am currently learning to play electric guitar.
3. When I was a teenager I was invited to join MENSA
4. I've taught yoga and pilates
5. Was a junior billiards champion
6. Have 2 tattoos
7. Went to college in Boston and grad school at Vanderbilt, but am a huge Gator fan
8. I've traveled to all 7 continents
Think you got it?
I've had a few interesting jobs along the way: massage therapist, college professor, musician, and preschool director
Work is important to me, but I don't let it define me.
On here it's my blue eyes.
Favorites include The Eagles, Gavin Degraw, Edwin McCain, Temple Hill, Averi, Gareth Asher, Drake and The Script with random hip hop and singer-songwriters sprinkled in.
Wide variety of interest in music and movies
Favorite books include The Count of Monte Cristo, Walden Two and anything by Malcolm Gladwell or John Grisham novels
Don't watch much TV but I like Shameless, White Collar, Ground Floor and How I Met Your Mother.
-People who care about me
I get along best with women who enjoy life and can have a real conversation. Looking for a woman who is outgoing, knows what makes her happy and does it.