Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
** If your age begins with a 1, 2 or 3, you live out of state or
you're married I'm not interested. And since I'm on the topic of
non-negotiables maybe I'll add mustache to that list as well
lol....everything else is open for discussion :-) **
I'm a very outgoing person who loves to have fun and laugh alot -
whether it's out hanging with friends or at home on a Saturday
night. I believe in living in the moment and enjoying life to the
fullest. I've learned to be truly present in whatever it is I"m
doing. I am a caring, genuine person who is honest to a
I'm also a total goof who is usually the first (and loudest) to
laugh at myself. I try not to take myself too seriously. That said,
I'm a reformed Type A who is still very driven and goal oriented.
I'm an information sponge and am never satisfied with the surface
of things. Although I do enjoy getting out, having drinks and
listening to live music, the best times for me are when I'm
connecting with someone and having thought provoking conversation
until the sun comes up.
For your entertainment, a collection of random comments made from
dates over the last couple of years.
- Well you're not hideous.
- I have 4 kids...you may need to brush up on your mommy
- You need an edgier guy than me.
- Wow you have large hands.
- I like you because you're kind of a bitch on the outside but soft
and mushy on the inside.
- How can someone who can't chew gum and walk at the same time ride
- You will never make it long term with a normal guy.
- You're a dude in a girl's body.
- Date 1: There must be something wrong with you. Date 2: Ahh,
you're a pain in the ass.
- I can't believe people actually want to date you (ok this last
quote was from my sister lol).
- Creme Brulee
- My son's laugh
- Smell of the ocean
- Cold beer on a hot day
- Running until I can't anymore
- Kisses that never end
- Laughing till it hurts
- Sun on my face
- Road trips
- Skin on skin
- Dancing when no one's watching
Top 10 Turn Offs
- Bathroom selfies (please please stop)
- Talking without listening (there's a reason why we have 2 ears
but only one mouth)
- Insecurity (if you don't like you, neither will I)
- Drama (I have a sister who sufficiently satisfies this
- Empty profiles with 'just ask me anything' (no thanks)
- Jealousy (I will sprint in the other direction)
- Guys who won't date within their own age group (ugh enough
- Dishonesty (one lie makes me question everything you say)
- Arrogance (I will attempt to take you down a few notches)
- Poor grammar / spelling (petty I know, but it makes me think
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
After 10 years at the same company I just started a new job so just
trying to adjust to actually earning my paycheck again.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Seeing the big picture
- Making inappropriate comments
- Solving problems
- Tripping over miniscule cracks in the sidewalk
- Attracting freaks
- Learning from my mistakes
- Starting mischief
- Obsessing over things that don't matter (I'm a girl...it's in our
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Usually my smile and obnoxiously loud laugh. Although my son says
that my laugh makes other people laugh harder. Occasionally I'll
snort tho lol.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
My favorite book is probably To Kill a Mockingbird or Catcher in
the Rye. Love the classics. The best book I've read recently is
Brain on Fire. My favorite movies of all-time are The Shawshank
Redemption, Fargo, Goodfellas, Pay it Forward, Good Will Hunting
and Hangover and I love love love documentaries.
I really don't follow any TV shows...sort of clueless in this area.
But I do find myself watching American Greed from time to time. I'm
both fascinated and repulsed by people who can steal other people's
savings and pensions so they can live like Lifestyles of the Rich
My taste in music is ecclectic. I like alternative, country music,
pop, etc. My favorite artists are Dave Matthews, Theory of a
Deadman, Nickelback, Citizen Cope, Buckcherry and Lady Antebellum.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Family / friends
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I often wonder if I'm going to go deaf in my old age from the
ridiculously loud music I play in my headphones. I have a feeling
I'm going to regret it one day....kinda like not using sunscreen in
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I don't really have a typical Friday night. Depends on the kind of
week I had and the mood I'm in. I like spontaneity. I might choose
to stay in and then end up going out at 11pm on a whim.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Anyone who's been online long enough has a crazy worst date story.
Although I have a couple of my own, I think I was once someone
else's worst date story. It involves me losing my keys in a forest
preserve. Tom, if you're reading this call me! Lol
And I solve most debates with rock/paper/scissors. Seriously.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are witty (sense of humor is highly valued), confident, fun,
active and enjoy outdoor activities. I'm a sucker for smart, funny
guys...add a little charm or quirkiness and I'm toast :-)
Bonus points if you're a Leo. I'm not an astrology freak but I've
noticed that I'm definitely drawn to that personality type.
And just for the record (I get this question alot), I couldn't care
less if you own a motorcycle...In fact I prefer you don't. Bikers
aren't typically my type.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.