Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


38 Hanover Park, IL Woman


Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Men
  • Ages 31–45
  • Located anywhere
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating

My details

Last online
Sep 2
5′ 7″ (1.70m)
Body Type
Mostly anything
Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
Graduated from university
Sales / Marketing
Strictly monogamous
Has a kid
Has dogs
English, Korean (Poorly), Sign Language (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
-I enjoy doing anything that requires signing a release form. I consider myself a Mt. Dew commercial.

-I sing at the top of my lungs at red lights, completely off tune.

-I cohost an internet radio show in Chicago; it has no FCC regulations.

-I break out in my own private dance mobs in the kitchen - often.

-I received a 32 on my ACTs. I'm nerdy in that I dig nerdy guys and deeply enjoy deep thinkers (pun intended).

-Hawaiian born, prep school graduate, New England liberal arts college.

-Doppelgänger Leah Remini - king of queens and Paula Patton (Robin Thicke's wife). And most recently I was told rashida jones from parks and rec.

What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Absolutely love my career! It comes with fun perks!🎉 Graduated in May and starting my foreign language studies in the fall. I have one amazing child who is older and no desire to have more. She's a honor roll athlete and rockstar human being who would be delighted to see me settle down. She feels we both deserve a good man. It's been awhile...
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Reading your profile before I reply! Listen my fellow relationship seekers: I'm on a serious mission to find my lifetime partner. If I read something that makes us a mismatch, I may not reply. Look at it this way, you are now one step closer to finding your match and i will not have wasted your time!

If you have to convince a girl about how amazing you are... She's not the girl for you my friend (myself included). The right girl will see you in all your awesomeness! So go find her! And stop sending repeated messages to girls who aren't answering. Have faith that your match is out there! It only takes one good one to make this all worth it!

KCDO (keep calm and date on). Stay thirsty my friends!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Dimples. And that I'm an overall cool chick - 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time just let me nap and I'll be better. :)

And I'm tall.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I hate mosquitos and believe the severity of the itch is inversely proportionate to the ability to reach it.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Music! Music! Music!
2. My intimate circle of friends & family.
3. My overrated iProducts.
4. My passport.
5. Healthy relationships.
6. My snowboard & volleyball (always in the trunk).
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why I lack the enzyme to break down ice cream. I've been cheated!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hmm... Not dating 20 year old men. Love your introductory emails: "hey hottie come snuggle!" Yeah... You're exactly what I haven't been searching for my whole life. Remember my young suitors, for most of you I was doing algebra while you were still breast feeding. Save yourself the arthritis in your thumbs and reserve your emails for girls your age.😂

Smh.. I date up in age and maturity.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I watched my neighbor's dog chase its tail for ten minutes and thought how easily dogs are entertained. Then I realized I watched my neighbor's dog chase its tail for ten minutes...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I'm just a girl. Looking for a guy.

Looking for my final first date. Nice guys don't finish last with me. I'm ready to settle down but not willing to settle and I'm looking for the real deal and will not reply to someone looking for something casual so don't ask. 😊