Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:39am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
LibraJB Austin, Texas less adventurous
nitsua037 Pflugerville, Texas more introverted
BozoBeast Round Rock, Texas more liberal
ut_engineer Austin, Texas cruder
Mizzimere Austin, Texas more introverted
Pretend_Chef Austin, Texas less kinky
greenlinez Austin, Texas kinkier
criticalmovie Austin, Texas less adventurous
(b)my favorite movie is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory I also like Fight Club, The Usual Suspects, Its A Wonderful Life, Love Actually, Joe Dirt, Easy Rider, The Big Lebowski, Back to The Future Trilogy
(c) Blue October, Green Day, Bowling For Soup, Magnetic Fields, The Toadies, Queen, Eminem,Journey
(d) Mac and Cheese, Pumpkin pancakes, pizza, lasagna, sesame chicken. I really enjoy mom and pop joints or hole in the wall places. I love trying new foods especially exotic foods that are not normally eaten here in the states.
2. Family- My family is amazing. I have spent a lot of time with my mom and dad the last few weeks and forgot how much fun they can be.
3. Movies- Movies are one of my passions. Something about a movie that completely draws me into it where I get lost in my own little world. I love every kind. Horror is my least favorite but I do like a good zombie flick.
4. God- I am glad that God loves me no matter how much I mess up.
5. Mac and cheese- Mac and cheese can always make me a little bit happier. I add mustard to my mac cause it adds a little bit of zest.
6. My sense of humor- I can laugh at almost anything. It can get me in trouble sometimes. When people make fun of me.. I can usually just laugh along with them.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, long-distance penpals