Pictures (only if you have more than 2 pictures)
1. If you're not smiling in any of your pictures, guys will think that you're evil and bitchy.
2. If you're alone in every single picture, A) you're not fun B) you don't have friends and you will be clingy. (PS - It's ok to blur or crop out the other people, as long as it's obvious you're not alone)
3. Don't load bad pictures of yourself on here. Remember that this is not Facebook, YOU chose to load YOUR pictures.
4. If your pictures come from a camera where the date is shown, make sure none of your pics are more than 2 years old or people will assume you're hiding something.
5. If you have pictures showing off your cleavage, you're asking guys to look at it and they might comment on it. Remember #4.
6. And please do NOT have pictures of your kids with you on an adult dating website...
1. Never mention that you've made some mistakes in the past or that you're healing now and ready to get back out there... all you're doing is letting the predators know that you're the slow gazelle and they should run you for a little bit and then pounce.
2. If you put a warning in your profile that you're not on here just for sex then you're telling sleezy guys they have a shot at nailing you if they lie really well.
3. If your requirements for a guy are no drugs, most of his teeth and not living with his parents then you're shooting too low. Feel free to list some dealbreakers but jeez, aim a bit higher.
4. If any of your paragraphs are more than 5 sentences long, guys aren't going to read them.
5. Don't be subtle. Guys are visual and stupid. Be extremely clear in everything you say.
6. Don't say you're looking to be friends first when you're really looking for a boyfriend. You're asking guys to lie to you and pretend to be your friend so they can try to get in your pants. The men that you want to attract will skip you since they think you're only looking to be friends (see #5).