Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

herbaderp

29 Daly City, CA Man

Man

Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 23–35
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Yesterday – 8:25pm
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Asian
Height
5′ 3″ (1.60m)
Body Type
Jacked
Diet
Strictly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Science / Engineering
Income
$70,000–$80,000
Status
Single
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English (Poorly), C++ (Poorly), Chinese (Poorly), French (Poorly), LISP (Poorly)
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Dear ladies of OkCupid:

We all love to laugh. Laughing is fun! It's awesome! It's gluten-free AND vegan! You don't really have to say "I love to laugh" in your profile, though. It's assumed that you love laughing unless you say otherwise. If you hate laughing, then by all means put that in your profile. Also, what's wrong with you?

Anyway. That's been bothering me for a while. Hi.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I recently moved from LA to the Bay area, and I work at a startup as an software engineer. I refuse to be ashamed of either of those two facts, you snobby bay area natives.

In my previous life (way way back in Q3 2014), I was a biology researcher.

My job is stressful, frustrating, and sometimes insane, but it's also by far the best job I've ever had in my life. I feel like 90% of my free time is spent doing laundry. That might be because the other 10% of my free time is Brazilian jiujitsu.

I recently took a class to become a Turbokickboxing instructor! In the near future I'd like to start teaching classes of my own.

I am not a tech bro.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Here is a list of things I am really bad at, because I'm a rebel:

handstands.
Instagram.
first-person shooters.
drinking tequila.

That is all.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm short, smart, loud, muscular, energetic, witty, and frequently sweaty.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Favorite books: Foundation trilogy.
Favorite movie: Kung Fu Hustle
Favorite TV show: Arrested Development
Favorite music: Chinese pop
Favorite food: Soupy Noodles of any variety.

Other favorites:

Favorite semi-obscure 20th century American politician: Huey Long
Favorite portmanteau: Turducken
Favorite judo throw: Morote seoi nage
Favorite conspiracy theory: Alien lizard people secretly run the UN!
Favorite Chinese character: 串 (kebab)
Favorite old-timey hobo slang: Dagnabbit
Favorite Internet time-sink: Cracked.com
Favorite fictional dictator: Lord Vetinari of Ankh-Morpork
Favorite supermarket activity: Making faces at little children while their parents are looking away.
Favorite outcome from said supermarket activity: when they point at me and try to say something and their parents scold them for bothering me.
Favorite Ok Go music video: The one with the Rube Goldberg machine.
Favorite springtime meadow activity: frolicking
Favorite type of fresh: funky.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Google
2. Facebook
3. Yelp
4. Wikipedia
5. Amazon
6. Stack Overflow
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
where the hell are all of you people finding these tiger cubs in your pictures?

when did everyone start rock climbing?

if everyone's favorite TV show is Arrested Development, how did it only last for 3 seasons?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
training jiujitsu and then eating a burger while watching Netflix. I lead a wild and crazy life.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you live every week like it's shark week.
you don't lean too far in either direction of the hipster-basic continuum.
you think I'm as interesting as you are.

I try really hard to write messages that aren't inane. If I visited your profile and didn't send a message, I probably couldn't come up with something and gave up. If I wrote you a terrible message anyway, I'm sorry - they can't all be winners.