I have lived in San Francisco for well over a decade - through two bubbles, and their subsequent bursting. I am not in the one-percent, not do I want to occupy Wall Street. Politically I am somewhat middle-of-the-road, but with a very strong belief in individual rights. I favor PowerPoint over Word and communicate ably in bullet points. That's a lot of I, I, I's.
Speaking of bullet points, the extended short list is:
1. Reasonably tall, witty, educated professional.
2. Well traveled - Asia, Europe, Africa. I try and travel light, so not a lot of baggage
3. Enjoy wine and scotch. flirting with bourbon
4. Enjoy cooking and hosting friends at home
5. Have a dog. chocolate lab - 9 going on 2. An insatiable ball chaser, especially in water. He's the real athlete in the family. Hikes are a key part of our life
6. Had some real skills in racquetball and squash in my youth, but don't play either anymore. Poor at golf and tennis, but want to pursue the latter a bit more