I love new experiences - whether it is trying strange new cuisine
or off trekking in some corner in the world, I want to make
memories that I won't forget.
What I’m doing with my life
Trying to be the best person I can be
And then there's:
- Brushing up my salsa skills
- Dreaming up my next culinary project
- Training to someday be fast enough to get into the Boston
- Traveling the world and meeting interesting people
I’m really good at
- Wiggling my ears. It's not much but it pays the bills
- Busting a move (no one said anything about it looking good,
- Falling asleep anywhere!
The first things people usually notice about me
My smile and cheerful personality. I tend to laugh a lot, even when
I'm by myself.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
In no particular order:
- The Rock
- How I Met Your Mother
- Family Guy
- Dry aged steak
- Calvin Harris
- Foo Fighters
The six things I could never do without
2) Family/Friends (so cliche but so true)
3) Camera and my propensity to get lost with it
4) Passport (if not then I physically would not be able to get
5) Running shoes - also another good way of getting lost (see a
6) Corkscrew - how else would I get my wine bottles open?
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Where my next adventure will take me
On a typical Friday night I am
Getting my groove on or laughing it up over cocktails with great
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I was a huge troublemaker as a little kid!
You should message me if
... you're spontaneous, fun-loving, cheerful, athletic, have a
great sense of humor, kindhearted, and not be afraid to dance in
the rain. You'd be equally up for tearing up a dance floor or
hunkering down to a good movie. You love trying new things and are
always up for an adventure. At the end of it all, we wouldn't need
much except each other because we would just crack ourselves up.